TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
CARRICK HILL TO GLENELG
The Bloody Long Walk Adelaide - 1 November 2020*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: CARRICK HILL
- Start at the base of the Adelaide Hills wine growing region with spectacular regional views
- Pass the Botanic Gardens and the zoo as you follow the River Torrens to the coast
- Meet the ocean at Henley Beach then follow the stunning coastline down to Glenelg
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water and fruit.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: