TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
Carrick Hill to Glenelg
The Bloody Long Walk Adelaide - 31 October 2021*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: CARRICK HILL
- Start at the base of the endless rolling green hills of the Adelaide Hills wine region
- Meander through the Botanic Gardens and walk beside the picturesque River Torrens until you meet the coast at Henley Beach
- Take in spectacular ocean views as you follow the beaches to take your final steps at Glenelg!
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: