TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
STH GATEWAY BRIDGE TO KANGAROO POINT
The Bloody Long Walk Brisbane - 20 September 2020
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: SOUTH GATEWAY BRIDGE
- Take in the beautiful Brisbane skyline on a fully supported and signposted walk through beautiful scenery, and surrounds of the city.
- Start at the Gateway Bridge, then follow the banks of the Brisbane River towards (but not up!) Mount Coot-tha, then through South Bank Parklands to finish under the Story Bridge.
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water and fruit.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
FINISH: KANGAROO POINT
Add your email to receive our discount entry offer and SAVE $$ - but get in quick, places are limited!
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: