TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
Red Hill to Reconciliation Place
The Bloody Long Walk Canberra - 18 October 2020*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: RED HILL
- Take in the breathtaking views of Canberra and its natural bush surrounds as you make your way from Red Hill to Lake Burley Griffin
- Pass some of Canberra’s most iconic buildings including Parliament House and War Memorial, all with stunning water views
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
FINISH: RECONCILIATION PLACE
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: