TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
ROBINA TO BROADBEACH
The Bloody Long Walk Gold Coast - 4 August 2019*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
- Take in breathtaking views of Gold Coast and it's stunning surrounds such as Currumbin, Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Area and Burleigh Head National Park.
- Follow the river to the coast before taking in spectacular water views up to beautiful Broadbeach.
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water and fruit.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud it’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
Add your email to receive our discount entry offer and SAVE $$ - but get in quick, places are limited!
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: