TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
Fairfield to St Kilda
The Bloody Long Walk Melbourne - 8 NOVEMBER 2020*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: YARRA BEND PARK, FAIRFIELD
- Follow the iconic Yarra River from Melbourne’s parklands to Southbank
- Reach Port Phillip Bay and follow the coastline to the beaches of St Kilda
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
FINISH: ST KILDA SEA BATHS
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: