TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
South Perth to Cottesloe Beach
The Bloody Long Walk Perth - 8 August 2021*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
START: SIR JAMES MITCHELL PARK, SOUTH PERTH
- Take in the city skyline from the banks of the Swan River before crossing at Windan Bridge
- Enjoy a beautiful riverside stroll as you follow the Swan to North Fremantle
- Breathe in the sea air on the stunning coastal walk to finish at iconic Cottesloe Beach!
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
FINISH: COTTESLOE BEACH
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: