TAKE ON A 35KM WALK FROM
Malabar to The Rocks
The Bloody Long Walk Sydney East - 14 November 2021*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENTRY OFFER - LIMITED TIME
35Km Scenic Walk Challenge
- Start at Malabar and enjoy the stunning Eastern Suburbs coastline as you walk past Sydney’s most iconic beaches like Coogee and Bondi
- Take in breath-taking harbour views from Watson’s Bay through to Rose Bay
- Stroll beside the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens before winding past the Opera House and finishing beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water.
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere!
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time!
FINISH: Hickson Road Reserve, The Rocks
Are you up for it?
Watch the video to see what it's all about: