We are so excited to be able to bring The Bloody Long Walk to ten locations across the country this year!
We continue to prioritise the safety of our participants, volunteers and local communities. Our tried and tested Bloody Long Walk COVIDSafe Plans are in place and approved by the relevant authorities. Our measures include:
COVID Registration Guarantee
We provide you with our bloody great COVID Registration Guarantee - if the event is cancelled due to COVID, we guarantee you a refund!*
*Amount refunded will be the registration fee paid, less the credit card processing fees, less a small $5 processing fee (including bloody GST!) to help us cover our processing costs and maximise the funds supporting families dealing with the devastating impacts of mitochondrial disease (mito).
- Each event’s COVIDSafe Plan is approved by the relevant authorities.
- We will send you a safety briefing via email ahead of the event.
At the Start
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- We will have specifically appointed COVID Safety Marshals.
- Limited people will be provided with the same start wave to restrict the number of people onsite at any one time.
- The event check-in will support physical distancing.
- Check-in and go
Our walkers are naturally spread out as our participants can take anywhere from 3hrs to 10hrs to complete the challenge.
Water, hand sanitiser and medical assistance will be available at each checkpoint.
At the finish
We will cheer you across the finish line - and after you have caught your breath, we kindly ask that you head home and rest up.
We take our responsibility to you and public health seriously and look forward to walking together for the greater good.