You can record your distance for The Bloody Long Virtual Walk either through Strava, Fitbit or MayMyFitness apps (Method 1) or, if you prefer, you can add your distance manually (Method 2).
#1 - FITNESS APP
- Download Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness app and set up your account
- Login to your Bloody Long Virtual Walk dashboard and select ‘Log My Fitness Activity’
- Select your chosen app at ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’ & follow the instructions on screen
- When you start each walk or run, select 'Start your workout' in the app on your phone. Once you stop and saveyour workout your distance will be published your page (this can take up to 24 hours).
#2 - MANUALLY
If you are using the pedometer on your phone or other device rather than a fitness app, you can add your distance to your fundraising page manually:
- Login to your dashboard and select ‘Log My Fitness Activity’
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance…that’s it!